We are giving you the chance to win a Robbie the rabbit puppet and five emotion toys from the new, exciting multisensory resource My First Emotions.
Learn to understand and manage emotions with your little one! Robbie the rabbit is an adorable puppet that can be used to talk about feelings in a fun, relaxed way. The five soft small toys can be placed in Robbie’s pocket to demonstrate different emotions for both you and your child.
You have the chance to enter the giveaway on both Twitter and Instagram, although different winners will be picked for each giveaway. Please find entry details below along with the terms and conditions.
1) Follow us on Twitter @SkylarkLearning
2) RT the Twitter giveaway post.
1) Like the giveaway post
2) Follow us on Instagram @skylarklearning
3) Tag a friend in the comments section of the Instagram post.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open from 07.00 on Wednesday 12 July and will close at 18.00 on Sunday 16 July 2017.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Chosen at random, the winner from each giveaway – Twitter and Instagram – will be announced by 15.00 on Monday 17th July.
- The winning announcement and instructions for the prize will be sent to the winner via Twitter and Instagram with a request for their postal details.
- The prize will be posted within 5 working days following selection of the winner.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Twitter and Instagram account for notification of the prize, and receipt of prize instructions relating to this particular competition.
- The contact details provided will not be shared with third parties.
- This competition, and its contents, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.
- Each giveaway is open to UK and European residents only.
- Skylark Learning Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
- Skylark Learning’s decisions relating to the competition and all distribution of prizes is final.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.